Obviously today we hear so many new networking mediums and terms for which some we have to Google to understand technology and their benefits. However, SIP is one very commonly used networking term which stands for Session Initiation Protocol. In simple words, it helps in situations when a phone company delivers special telephony services over a medium of wire also known as “TRUNK”. This kind of trunk connects the business private branch exchange to a PSTN which stands for Public Switched Telephone Network. Hence the business gets the phone service through the help of actual trunk hardware.
Why should you use SIP trunk?
In simple words, it replaces physical complex cables with telephone service over a data network. When it is a data network, we can consider it as a dedicated line, or a shared connection with a data service or even over Internet connectivity.
Let us put some light over advantages of Multi Line SIP!
- You can carry unlimited number of voice sessions over a single SIP trunk.
- When it is SIP Nec, it can deliver many of the unified communications services like chat services, presence noting, conferencing possibility, sharing applications etc.
- You don’t have to invest much in on-location hardware and software. In fact, connectivity is done within the IP telephony service provider’s network.
- It is cost effective and saves a lot of recurring expenses.
- Bandwidth has better utilization.
- Up-time is more than traditional systems.
If you are also looking for one such Multi Line SIP setup, then the best way is to contact https://www.cloudpbx4u.com/. They are one stop solution providers in this arena. What best technology will suit your business style and methodology will be assessed and hence solution will be designed by them.
To grow and move ahead, you need to think modern. SIP is one such step!